Healthy hair is a sign of beauty. Our hair contributes a major part to the way we look. Thick, long and healthy hair is the desire of most women. But due to stress, heat, pollution and various other factors our hair gets damaged. And in our day to day life we get so busy with things that we hardly get time to take care of our hair. Caring for them is essential as damaged hair not only looks horrible but also become weak and fall off. Problems like hair fall, thinning of hair, early greying of hair can be avoided if right measures are taken at the right time. So these few easy hair care tips will be helpful for naturally healthy and beautiful hair.
Few easy hair care tips for naturally healthy and beautiful hair
- Wash your hair at regular intervals but not too often. Twice or thrice a week is a good frequency as over washing may lead to dry hair, leached natural oils and the result will be damaged hair.
- Use a good quality shampoo that suits your hair. Prefer natural and ayurvedic shampoos over the chemical based shampoos as they are safe and cause no side effects.
- Condition your hair appropriately. The conditioner must be chosen considering your hair type and length.
- Oil your hair regularly. It is best to oil your hair before a wash in order to keep them soft and healthy. Hot oil massage is also a distressing technique.
- Trim your hair regularly and also make minimal use of blow dryers and the straightners to protect your hair from damage.
- Head massage and oiling are the best methods to keep your scalp healthy and healthy scalp equals to healthy hair. Also hair is protected from roughness and dryness from regular oiling.
- Over styling, colouring and other chemical based techniques can damage our hair big time. Make sure you take care of your hair and avoid over styling and de stress often.
- So to avoid problems in the long run it is best to be well aware now! And follow these simple yet effective hair care tips.