All of us wish for thick, healthy and long hair. Beautiful hair makes us look prettier and contributes to our personality. But due to stress, heat, pollution and various other problems our hair gets weak and damaged. Hair fall and thinning of hair are the common issues faced by most of us. One must understand that natural hair growth is possible only when we take care of it appropriately. It is not necessary to spend a fortune on chemical based expensive hair products. Natural and homemade tips for hair growth are truly helpful and effective. Problems like hair fall, thinning of hair, early greying of hair can be avoided if right measures are taken at the right time. So these few easy hair growth tips will be helpful for fast and healthy growth.
Natural and homemade tips for hair growth
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are great for natural and fast hair growth. So make sure you include lots of protein rich food items in your diet.
- Massage your head: It is important to gently massage your head in order to stimulate blood circulation in your scalp. Proper blood circulation is necessary for effective hair growth.
- Potato hair mask: Take two potatoes and juice them; add one tablespoon of raw honey and egg yolk. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp; keep it for 30 minutes. Rinse of well and shampoo as you usually do. It is an effective remedy for hair growth.
- Oil your Hair: Use coconut and other essential oils to massage your head as per your hair type. Oiling ensure a relaxed and nourished scalp and hence result in hair growth.
- Vitamins and minerals: No matter how much efforts we take from the outside if the problem prevails inside your body then no lotion can help it. Deficiency of essential minerals and vitamins may cause hair fall and obstruct hair growth. Hence it is advisable to consult a specialist and take the necessary advice for hair care.