In our busy life we often tend to neglect taking care and pampering our hair. The result is weak and damaged hair which tends to fall off. Hair loss is the major problem faced by many of us. Stress, heat, pollution, lack of essential oils etc. are some of the causes. If this issue is not taken care of at the right time then it might lead to partial baldness. There are various natural ways to address hair loss. Problems like hair fall, thinning of hair, early greying of hair can be avoided if right measures are taken at the right time. So these are few easy hair growth tips and hair loss treatment measures that will be helpful for fast and healthy growth.
Natural ways to address hair loss –
- Eat healthy. Yes, intake of large number of nutrients and essential minerals, proteins etc. in our diet promote hair growth.
- Worry less. In the cities one of the major causes of hair loss is stress. So meditate a bit daily. Try to keep yourself calm and be happy as much as possible.
- Eat iron rich foods. Too little iron in the body also causes hair loss. Animal products such as red meat, chicken and fish provide iron with a high bioavailability, meaning the iron is readily available to the body. Vegetarians can raise their iron stores by including lentils, spinach and other leafy green vegetables such as broccoli, kale and salad greens. Vitamin C aids the absorption of iron so foods high in vitamin C are good to eat in conjunction with iron-rich foods. The best sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries and sweet potatoes.
- Increase your intake of proteins. Chicken, turkey, fish, dairy products and eggs are excellent sources of protein along with vegetarian sources such as legumes and nuts.
- Take hot oil treatments. Do regular head massage with essential oils viz. Coconut, almond etc.
- Use a proper shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair and scalp. Do not use chemical based shampoos frequently; they may damage your hair.
- Consult a specialist if the hair loss is aggressive and take proper medication.