Most of us love to dress up and look our best when attending an important event be it a wedding or a party. We not only wish to look perfect on special occasions but also on an everyday basis. Having a flawless personality is everybody’s secret desire. But for making it true we end up spending up a fortune and making a hole in our pockets. Visiting parlours and spas can really be a costly affair. So why not we become our own specialists and help ourselves look the best? First thing all of us should understand is that we all are perfect beings and beautiful in our own ways whatever our skin type is or whatever our complexion be. Loving ourselves and being happy about us solves half the problems and for the other half, you can certainly follow these simple natural makeup tips for a gorgeous look.
How to apply makeup?
- Clean your skin appropriately before applying any product. It is important to remove the grease and sweat to have a clean and clear skin.
- Apply a good quality (branded) moisturizer with SPF that suits your skin in order to protect your skin from the sun.
- Apply good quality concealer. It helps to even out your skin tone; hide dark circles, pimple marks, scars and blemishes so that your skin looks perfect.
- When going for some important function then you can think of putting on heavy makeup that stays. Put on foundation and settle it appropriately. Make sure you choose it according to your complexion and skin type.
- You can use a little blush and highlighter; even go for eye make up when you desire a festive look.
- Wearing kajal and lip balm not only makes you look great but also protect your eyes and lips making them beautiful.